There are more than a few ways to remove your nail extensions. Below are some of the most common:
- Buff most of the Gel Topcoat off of your fingernails
- Use a cotton ball and soak it in acetone solution
- Place a soaked cotton ball on each nail and wrap in tinfoil (shiny side in) tightly around each fingertip.
- Keep tinfoil wraps on for 10 minutes for gel polish to soften.
- Use a stick to push and scrape off the gel polish
- Apply cuticle oil on and around nails to nourish
Method 2- The Quick Way
- Use a nail drill to remove most of your gel polish, but leave a thin layer left on the natural nail bed
- Buff off the remaining gel polish
- Wipe off dust and apply cuticle oil around nails to nourish.
Method 3- The Smart Way (recommended)
- Use Bubble’s innovative Peely base gel before the base coat to remove your tips without hurting your natural nail! (only in the middle of your nail bed, leave the edges, and do not seal off the nail tips.)
- When removal, soak your hand in warm water
- Use an orange stick to peel from the edge of your nails. Your gel polish or fake nail should come off in one piece, leaving your natural nail healthy and strong (and ready for the next nail art). ☺
- Apply cuticle oil on and around nails to nourish.